All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides guidance to all healthcare professionals on helping overweight children and their families.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Poskitt has over forty years' experience practising and teaching paediatric nutrition. She has managed clinics for obese children and co-founded the European Childhood Obesity Group. She was awarded the OBE in 1998. Laurel Edmunds has been working with obese children and their families for the past sixteen years. She was one of five specialist Advisors to the House of Commons Health Committee's enquiry into obesity and was a Co-opted Expert for the NICE guidelines. She is currently working as an independent researcher.
- Author(s)Elizabeth M.E. Poskitt,Laurel Edmunds
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 48 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £27.55Trending at £30.42
- £30.65Trending at £31.40
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
- £13.98Trending at £14.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.