All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.56
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the administrative and practical aspects of international commerce. It helps readers decide on and manage complex international business transactions, including in- and outsourcing problems, exports and imports.
- Author BiographyEun Sup Lee is a professor in International Trade and Law at Pusan National University and President of the International Trade and Law Institute, Korea, as well as the chairman of International Trade and Law at La Grande Ecole de Marketing - Communication et Ressources Humaines (IPE), France. He has internationally published over 90 research papers on International Trade Regulation. One of his papers, The Changing Liability System of Sea Carriers and Maritime Insurance: Focusing on the Enforcement of the Hamburg Rules , was selected and reprinted in the US Law School Text Book Admiralty: Cases and Materials (LexisNexis, 2004), together with other seminal papers in the field. Throughout the past 20 years he has been invited by over 30 universities in Asia and America as a consultant in the creation and development of education and research programs on International Trade and Law.
- Author(s)Eun Sup Lee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXV, 353 p.
- Weight719 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.