All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the ecological approaches needed to design effective weed management strategies. It also covers recent progress in management techniques, the success and failure of a number of methodologies, and the restoration of invaded land.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/12/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleInvading Nature - Springer Series in Invasion Ecology
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteVIII, 364 p.
- Weight1540 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byInderjit
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.