All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £44.70Trending at £49.48
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
About this product
- Description� This book is a rich source of practical guidance on the management of relatively young patients with osteoarthritis of the knee that will assist physicians and allied health professionals in enabling patients to remain active and sustain their quality of life.
- Author BiographyDavid Anthony Parker, B MedSc, MBBS, FRACS, FAOrthoA, is a nationally and internationally recognized specialist in disorders and surgery of the knee joint who is currently an Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Royal North Shore Hospital in Sydney, Australia, Director of the Sydney Orthopaedic Research Institute, Clinical Senior Lecturer in Surgery at the University of Sydney, and Adjunct Professor at Queensland University of Technology. He has a particular interest in sports injuries, ligament reconstruction, realignment surgery and cartilage pathology, and knee replacement surgery. Dr. Parker was co-founder of the Sydney Orthopaedic Research Institute in 2002 and has built up an extensive research portfolio with major strengths in knee surgery. He has a strong publication record and is a regular invited speaker at national and international orthopaedic conferences and symposia. He is currently involved in a range of projects concerned with improving the understanding of knee pathology, assessing and improving the outcomes of knee surgery, and studying the development and evaluation of new surgical procedures and technologies. Dr. Parker is actively involved in a number of international orthopaedic and sports medicine organizations, including as Chair of the Knee Committee and Member of the Board for ISAKOS (International Society for Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery, and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine) and as Vice President of APKASS (Asia Pacific Knee & Arthroscopic Surgery Society).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/01/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note31 Tables, black and white; 19 Illustrations, color; 39 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 165 p. 58 illus., 19 illus. in color.
- Weight533 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Parker
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.