All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a representative sample of double-blind interviews with managers of more than 450 firms in China, this book examines the contradictory impacts of managerial discretion on performance. It offers key advice on how to manage managers.
- Author BiographyDr. Hagen Wulferth is a management consultant with McKinsey & Company in China. Fluent in Mandarin Chinese, his main expertise and research interests are strategic management and key success factors of multinationals and Chinese companies. Dr. Wulferth studied economics and management on a scholarship from the University of Oxford, where he won numerous awards and prizes.
- Author(s)Hagen Wulferth
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleContributions to Management Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight997 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.