All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £11.75Trending at £14.58
- £5.38Trending at £7.06
- £2.07Trending at £2.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.15
- £6.48Trending at £8.99
- £4.20Trending at £4.82
- £5.97Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces readers to the power of economics in business decision making. This title examines organizational behavior, strategic management, human resource management, and emerging issues such as game theory, TQM, and information economics. It departs from convention to illustrate the role of economic intuition in making sound business decisions.
- Author BiographyDr. William Boyes is professor of economics at Arizona State University. He received his Ph.D. in economics from the Claremont Graduate School in 1974. Before joining the Arizona State faculty, he was the Distinguished Visiting Professor of Business at Weber State University; visiting professor at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China and the University of London, London, England, and lectured at ITAM in Mexico City; and was the dean of the College of Business at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. Dr. Boyes has also served as chairman of the Economics Department at ASU and has been an economist with Security Pacific National Bank (now Bank of America). He has been a consultant to the White House, the Commerce Department, the Federal Trade Commission, and several private firms. He is the director of the office of economic education at ASU and a member of the Pacific Research Institute's Academic Advisory Board. Dr. Boyes has received many teaching awards, including the Golden Key National Honor Society Outstanding Professor Award at ASU in 1988, the Outstanding Teacher in the MBA Program Award at ASU in 1994, the Outstanding Teacher in the College of Business Award at ASU in 1995, Huizingh Outstanding Honors Professor in 2007, and Outstanding MBA Professor in 2008.
- Author(s)William J. Boyes
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight764 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.