All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume places managerial economics firmly in the context of decision making and provides students with the tools to use economic theory to make effective management decisions. It minimizes the use for maths and presents the subject in a user-friendly and accessible way.
- Author BiographyJOHN ADAMS is Professor of Economics, School of Accounting and Economics at Napier University, Edinburgh, Scotland.LINDA JULEFF is Senior Lecturer in Economics, School of Accounting and Economics at at Napier University, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Author(s)John Adams,Linda Juleff
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/03/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note360 p.
- Weight704 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.