All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with examples and real data, this edition intends to present an application-driven text developed especially for courses across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). It helps students learn to identify the correct statistical technique, compute the statistics, and ultimately interpret results in the context of the problem.
- Author BiographyNicoleta Gaciu is Senior Lecturer in Education: Secondary Science / SKE Course Leader at Oxford Brookes University. Nicoleta is a member of the Institute of Physics (MInstP), Fellow of Higher Education Academy (FHEA), and BELMAS member. Dr. Gerald Keller is Emeritus Professor of Business at Wilfrid Laurier University, where he taught statistics, management science, and operations management from 1974 to 2011. He also taught at the University of Toronto, the University of Miami, McMaster University, the University of Windsor, and the Beijing Institute of Science and Technology. In addition to consulting with banks on credit scoring and credit card fraud, Dr. Keller has conducted market surveys for the Canadian government on energy conservation. His books include BSTAT, 2e, APPLIED STATISTICS WITH MICROSOFT EXCEL, ESSENTIALS OF BUSINESS STATISTICS (co-authored), AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS STATISTICS (co-authored), and STATISTICS LABORATORY MANUAL EXPERIMENTS USING MINITAB. Dr. Keller also has been published in OMEGA, IIE TRANSACTIONS, DECISION SCIENCES, INFOR, ECONOMICS LETTERS, and ARCHIVES OF SURGERY.
- Author(s)Gerald Keller,Nicoleta Gaciu
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight1280 g
- Width197 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.