All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
About this product
- DescriptionYour business' credibility now rests on the ability not to just embrace digital platforms but to coordinate a broad spectrum of media in every campaign. This book explains how to do this and more by planning and executing effective cross-channel digital outreach using tools and strategies.
- Author BiographyJason Weaver (Madison, WI) is a leading authority in social media with more than 15 years experience as an entrepreneur, executive, and innovator. In 2002, years before the launch of Facebook and Twitter, he discovered the power of working collaboratively through social networks to help execute engagement-marketing campaigns within online communities. His invention, Shoutlet, is now a leading social media marketing platform that is used by global brands, small businesses, and marketing agencies to build, engage, and measure their social media communication. As a social media thought leader, Jason has provided strategic expertise on social media strategy to companies including Disney, eBay, and SC Johnson. He is a much sought after writer and speaker for organizations such as the American Marketing Association, Public Relations Society of America, and American Advertising Federation.
- Author(s)Jason Weaver
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.