All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten against a backdrop made up of the changes that digital technology has brought to academic libraries, this book uncovers how the library has changed its meaning from a physical icon to a virtual icon and its affect on culture.
- Author BiographySusan Higgins is an Assistant Professor with the University of Southern Mississippi School of Library and Information Science. She has worked at NTU University in Singapore, and Charles Sturt University in Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia. She has previously published a book entitled Youth Services and Public Libraries, which has been translated into Serbian. Her research interests include academic and international librarianship, and youth services and education for Library and Information Science.
- Author(s)Susan Higgins
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight140 g
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.