Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.97Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the nature of managerial work. This book gives an overview of the activities carried out in organisations to achieve their aims and meet the expectations and needs of their stakeholders - owners, managers employees, customers, suppliers and the public.
- Author(s)Michael Armstrong
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePeople & Organisations S.
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Out-of-print date01/09/2005
- Width179 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.