Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Bank Capital explains proven techniques available in the management of bank capital that will help maximize shareholder value. This second edition has been fully updated to incorporate significant developments, such as the modeling of credit risk, and includes new sections with more technical information and advanced analysis.
- Author BiographyChris Matten is Head of Group Capital Management at the National Australia Bank, a role which covers capital allocation, balance sheet management and the management of the Banka s external and internal capital and funding programmes. A UK Chartered Accountant, Chris spent six years in Japan and a further six years in Switzerland in various financial and risk control roles, first at Union Bank of Switzerland and later at Swiss Bank Corporation. After re--locating to Switzerland with SBC in 1991, he became Group Financial Controller in 1994. In November 1997, Chris moved to Australia to take up his current position at the National Australia Bank.
- Author(s)Chris Matten
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2000
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight688 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.