All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Burnout in the Workplace concentrates on the problem of burnout, what it is and how it differs from chronic stress, low morale, and depression.
- Author BiographyNancy McCormack is a librarian and Associate Professor of Law at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, and a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada. She teaches legal research to upper year and graduate students in the Law Faculty. Nancy has co-authored The Practical Guide to Canadian Legal Research and Updating Statutes and Regulations for All Canadian Jurisdictions. Catherine Cotter is the Reference and Instruction Librarian at the University of New Brunswick Law Library, and is a member of the Law Society of Manitoba. She teaches legal research to all first year students in the Faculty of Law and offers an advanced legal research course to upper year law students. Catherine has co-authored the Canadian Law Dictionary and the Practical Guide to Canadian Legal Research.
- Author(s)Catherine Cotter,Nancy McCormack
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight400 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.