All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £6.42Trending at £7.99
- £8.54Trending at £9.94
- £16.96Trending at £17.77
- £10.82Trending at £13.78
- £6.81Trending at £8.95
- £12.79Trending at £16.92
- £5.30Trending at £7.28
About this product
- Description* Provides students and managers with a complete overview of all the business. * Improvement techniques presently used internationally. * Based on widespread research involving the collaboration of 18 organisations on 31 manufacturing sites in the UK, US and Europe.
- Author BiographyBarrie G. Dale is United Utilities Professor of Total Quality Management and Director of the UMIST Quality Management Centre, Manchester. Ruth McQuarter is a Research Associate and Honorary Lecturer at the Manchester School of Management.
- Author(s)Barrie G. Dale,Ruth McQuater
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/1998
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight452 g
- Width168 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.