Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
About this product
- Author(s)Lundy Lewis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/03/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleNetwork and Systems Management
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVII, 286 p.
- Weight588 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPreface. To the Reader. Getting a Spectrum Academic License. Acknowledgements. Part I: Introduction to Network Management. 1. Introduction to the Management of Business and Service Networks. 2. Architecture and Design of Integrated Management Systems. 3. Introduction to the Spectrum Management System. Part II: Three Case Studies in Network Management. 4. Managing Micro City Networks. 5. Managing Service Provider Networks. 6. Managing Internet2 GigaPoP Networks. Part III: Future Directions of Network Management. 7. Combining Research and Practice in Network Management. 8. Towards a Comprehensive Network Management System. Epilogue. Spectrum Patents. About the Author. Acronyms. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.