All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
About this product
- Description* Provides the tool necessary to determine and evaluate the effectiveness of a corporation's management of cash. * Examines how operational activities can affect cash flow management. * Shows how effective cash flow management can improve corporate performance and increase shareholder value.
- Author BiographyROB REIDER, CPA, MBA, PhD, is the President of Reider Associates (Santa Fe, New Mexico), a management and organizational consulting firm. Prior to founding Reider Associates, he was a manager in the Management Consulting Group of Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co. (now KPMG.) He is the course author as well as seminar leader of over twenty workshops conducted nationally, and is also the author of the Wiley titles, Benchmarking Strategies: A Tool for Profit Improvement and Improving the Economy, Efficiency, and Effectiveness of Not-for-Profits: Conducting Operational Reviews. He can be contacted at email@example.com. PETER B. HEYLER, CPA, MBA, is a Principal with Reider Associates and a management consultant and educator with his own firm, PBH Executive Services. He has also been a vice president of finance and administration, treasurer, and chief financial officer for three manufacturing companies, as well as a senior accountant and consultant with Arthur Young & Co. He has authored or coauthored numerous seminar programs-presented both nationally and internationally. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Peter B. Heyler,Rob Reider
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight842 g
- Width186 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.