Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.71Trending at £11.86
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.97
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £5.62Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionWhat role and contribution does human resource management make to the process of change management? This question is explored, identifying and analyzing the human resource strategies which contribute to or facilitate change. This text makes the link between change and human resource strategy.
- Author(s)Adrian Thornhill,Mark Saunders,Mike Millmore,Phil Lewis
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication17/08/1999
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Weight636 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.