All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.97Trending at £44.84
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £16.20Trending at £18.98
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £38.54Trending at £47.04
- £28.85Trending at £40.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe topic of change management presents students with many challenges. One of the most difficult is making sense of the plethora of guru and hero-manager literature. This textbook encourages readers to rigorously question popular management theory, presenting a challenging review of existing literature in the change management field.
- Author(s)Julian Randall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2004
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 line drawings and 30 tables; size: 246x174
- Weight544 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.