All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor those managing change & those undergoing change, a concise description of the change process, its problems and the solutions.
- Author BiographyNeil Russell-Jones BSc (Hons) MBA is a management consultant, lecturer and writer. He is also a special advisor for the Prince's Youth Business Trust, working in the areas of strategy and marketing. He has written several books in the Pocketbooks Series, on strategy, business planning, decision-making and marketing.
- Author(s)Neil Russell-Jones
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication10/08/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement Pocketbooks
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Pocketbooks
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.