Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.32Trending at £8.47
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.39
- £6.72Trending at £7.39
- £6.59Trending at £8.99
- £6.38Trending at £7.99
- £17.97Trending at £18.73
About this product
- DescriptionViolence and self-injury cause anxiety, misery and physical and psychological damage to service users, their carers, the practitioners who look after them, and in some cases, the public at large. This title describes UK and international research and practice in clinical risk management and how it ties in with best practice in risk assessment.
- Author BiographyCaroline Logan is Consultant Forensic Clinical Psychologist in Greater Manchester West Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust and Honorary Research Fellow in the Department of Community Based Medicine at the University of Manchester. Lorraine Johnstone is Lead Consultant Clinical Forensic Psychologist in a forensic mental health service for children and adolescents. She also holds an honorary position as Research Fellow at the Centre for the Study of Violence, Glasgow Caledonian University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCaroline Logan,Lorraine Johnstone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.