Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note11 Tables, black and white; XII, 213 p.
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJo A. E. E. van Nunen,Luk N. van Wassenhove,Simme D. P. Flapper
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2005
- Table Of Contentsto closed-loop supply chains.- Production closed-loop supply chains.- Reverse logistics in a pharmaceutical company: the Schering case.- Reverse logistics in an electronics company: the NEC-Cl case.- Distribution closed-loop supply chains.- The chip in crate: the Heineken case.- Recovery and reuse of maritime containers: the Blue Container Line case.- Empty container reposition: the port of Rotterdam case.- Commercial returns closed-loop supply chains.- Commercial returns of sun-protection products: the L'Oreal France case.- Commercial returns of printers: the HP case.- Commercial returns in a mail order company: the Wehkamp case.- Repair and replacement closed-loop supply chains.- The repair of electronic equipment: the OMRON case.- Tire recovery: the RetreadCo case.- The closed-loop supply chain of service parts: the Whirlpool case.- End-of-use closed-loop supply chains.- End-of-lease asset recovery: the Oce case.- Cellular telephone reuse: the ReCellular Inc. case.- Recovery of car engines: the Mercedes-Benz case.- End-of-life closed-loop supply chains.- Recovering end-of-life large white goods: the Dutch initiative.- End-of-life tire recovery: the Thessaloniki initiative.- Conclusions on closed-loop supply chains.- Future developments in managing closed-loop supply chains.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.