Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionNine innovative methods to think outside the box and solve complex system problems Managing Complex Systems provides specific tools and guidance needed to be a more creative and innovative thinker.
- Author BiographyHOWARD EISNER, DSc, has managed and carried out research and development programs in systems and software engineering for more than forty-five years, in both industrial and academic environments. He served as executive vice president of ORI, Inc. and vice president of Atlantic Research Corporation (ARC). Currently, he is Professor at The George Washington University. Dr. Eisner has given tutorials for INCOSE (International Council on Systems Engineering), has over 100 papers to his credit and has had many of his articles published in the Washington Business Journal.
- Author(s)Howard Eisner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Systems Engineering and Management
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight473 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.