CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionOffering key insights into managing people working on scientific projects and high-tech enterprises, this practical volume addresses issues unique to these pressurized environments and will be required reading for supervisors and policy makers alike.
- Author BiographyRonald Kay moved on to hold a wide range of management positions in IBM R&D departments. He is also an experienced university teacher in the areas of management, information technology and computing. Most recently, Ronald Kay has been active as an independent consultant to the information technology industry, specializing in the management of R&D, large information systems, and technology assessment. He has also played a leading role in the establishment of the International Computer Science Institute at the University of California at Berkeley.
- Author(s)Ronald Kay
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/06/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.