Managing Crises: Expert Solutions to Everyday Challenges by Harvard Business Review Press (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.74Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 5 Sep
- £1.42+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.70Trending at £19.21
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
About this product
- DescriptionCrises affect all of us. As managers, we need to identify potential crises and deal with them as best we can. We can't prevent all crises but we can avoid some and prepare for others. This title offers a practical hands-on method for looking at crises - from developing a crises audit to learning from past crises.
- Author BiographyThe Pocket Mentor Series offers immediate solutions to common challenges managers face on the job every day. Each book in the series is packed with handy tools, self-tests, and real life examples to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and hone critical skills.
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitlePocket Mentor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight97 g
- Width127 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.