All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £39.97Trending at £51.29
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
About this product
- DescriptionProviding insights into the partnership approach to development, this book demonstrates how changing institutional imperatives, terminology and political agendas have resulted in new types of relationships emerging between groups and organizations in the development process.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/1999
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePublished in Association with The Open University
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Edited byDorcas Robinson,John Harriss,Tom Hewitt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.