All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses increased diversity in government work forces, and management strategies appropriate for managing diversity. Today, public employers are poised to create productive work forces that are represented of the global population.
- Author BiographyNorma M. Riccucci is professor of public administration at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Norma M. Riccucci
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication08/02/2002
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.