All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a look at the institutional framework established in the 1990s to manage the political and economic relations of the EU and the US. It focuses on the many different actors who influence transatlantic policy making at different stages of the policy process. -- .
- Author BiographyRebecca Steffenson is Senior Research Associate at the Regional Development Institute at Northern Illinois University -- .
- Author(s)Rebecca Steffenson
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.