All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporates a selection of eight revised papers presented to the Conference on Managing Economic Crisis in East Asia. The chapters present a detailed analysis of the impact of the 2008-09 economic crisis in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Japan, and the stimulus packages that were swiftly put in place by the governments to mitigate the economic recession and to pave the way for a quick recovery.
- Author BiographyDr John Wong's research interests focus on transnational business history. He received his PhD in History from Harvard University. He also holds a BA in Economics from the University of Chicago and an MBA from Stanford University. He worked for a number of years in investment banking and investment management and has earned the designation of Chartered Financial Analyst. In keeping with his research interests, his teaching centers on the transnational flow of culture, people and capital, with the Pearl River Delta as a major nexus.
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- Weight522 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Pagination238 pp
- Edited byJohn Wong,Saw Swee-Hock,Swee Hock Saw
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.