All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £23.44Trending at £40.41
- £21.48Trending at £29.13
- £11.85Trending at £15.30
- £14.79Trending at £17.03
- £13.77Trending at £15.99
- £7.97Trending at £10.00
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a social history of poor Egyptians - beggars, foundlings, the sick and maimed. This book tells their stories alongside those of reformers, tourists, politicians, and philanthropists, and explores the economic, political, and colonial context that shaped poverty policy for a century and a half.
- Author BiographyMine Ener was Associate Professor of Modern Middle East History and Islamic Civilization at Villanova University. She was a coeditor of Poverty and Charity in Middle Eastern Contexts .
- Author(s)Mine Ener
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 halftones. 10 line illus.
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.