Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis title looks at how large organizations have managed and adapted to changing conditions of employment shaped by economic and political environment. The book also engages with important North American debates on the changing nature of work, careers, and employment.
- Author BiographyKevin Ward is a Lecturer in Geography at the School of Geography, University of Manchester, as well as an Honorary Fellow at the European Work and Employment Research Centre, UMIST. Author of numerous journal articles, his research interests are in urban and regional governance, urban regeneration, and labour geographies.
- Author(s)Damian Grimshaw,Huw Benyon,Jill Rubery,Mr. Kevin Ward
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2002
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notefigures; tables; boxes
- Weight496 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.