Managing Extreme Climate Change Risks through Insurance by W. J. Wouter Botzen (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £97.97Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £34.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £32.74Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of how insurance arrangements can contribute to societies' management of the risks of natural disasters in a changing climate.
- Author BiographyW. J. Wouter Botzen is Assistant Professor in the Department of Environmental Economics at the Institute for Environmental Studies, VU University Amsterdam.
- Author(s)W. J. Wouter Botzen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note28 b/w illus. 5 maps 53 tables
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.