All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of how insurance arrangements can contribute to societies' management of the risks of natural disasters in a changing climate.
- Author BiographyW. J. Wouter Botzen is Assistant Professor in the Department of Environmental Economics at the Institute for Environmental Studies, VU University Amsterdam.
- Author(s)W. J. Wouter Botzen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note28 b/w illus. 5 maps 53 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.