Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the need for better management strategies in light of increased market risk and volatility in financial institutions' revenue models. This book shows how extreme risk needs to be handled when the cost of being wrong means the difference between life and death of the institution.
- Author BiographyKaramjeet Paul has over 30 years of operating, finance, treasury, and exposure managment experience, giving him unique expertise in identifying and addressing critical risk-exposure-reward and other strategic issues at the highest levels in large organizations. Mr. Paul's perspective has been gleaned from hands-on experience in large global organizations, startups in entrepreneurial settings, and consulting assignments.
- Author(s)Karamjeet Paul
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.