Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a timely study in light of the resurgence of resource nationalism that is currently occurring in several resource-rich, developing countries. It moves away from the traditional explanations for the disappointing economic performance of resource-rich, developing countries, notably those advanced by key researchers.
- Author BiographyDr Lou Anne Barclay is Senior Lecturer of International Business at the Mona School of Business and Management, The University of the West Indies, Jamaica. Her work has appeared in journals as diverse as Oxford Development Studies, European Journal of Development Studies, African Development Review and Social and Economic Studies. Lou Anne won The Principal's Research Award for The Most Outstanding Researcher in the Faculty of Social Sciences in 2006. This award, however, is not the first public recognition of her research abilities. Her work has been described 'setting new standards for research work on economics of developing nations' by the esteemed Professor Alan Rugman in his 2006 article entitled, 'Multinational enterprise strategy for developing countries'. She has participated in conferences at the Harvard Business School, United Nations Centre for Trade and Development and other leading institutes. Her research interests are related to firm, industry and country competitiveness in developing economies.
- Author(s)L. Barclay
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVI, 263 p.
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.