Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe Facilitator's Guide to Planning and Managing Work Sessions is a new edition of the self-published book, Workshop Management: Method to Magic. This book enables intelligent decision-making in relation to organizing, planning and managing a successful session.
- Author BiographyDorothy Strachan is a partner in Strachan-Tomlinson, a process consulting firm in Ottawa, Canada. She is the author of Making Questions Work and Process Design, both from Jossey-Bass. Marian Pitters is the president of Pitters Associates, a management consulting firm located in Toronto, Canada.?She has authored a number of manuals on facilitation and public adjudication.
- Author(s)Dorothy Strachan,Marian Pitters
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight674 g
- Width212 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.