Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.64
- £40.47Trending at £40.96
- £20.00Trending at £36.30
- £56.83Trending at £57.80
- £22.72Trending at £25.92
- £27.27Trending at £32.79
- £14.99Trending at £20.90
About this product
- DescriptionCarving out new service areas within existing space can offer a cost-effective solution for budget-conscious libraries. This workbook guides library directors, staff, and boards through the process to: prioritize new services that need space; make plans and identify an appropriate location; present the case to funding authorities; and more.
- Author BiographyCheryl Bryan is currently assistant administrator for Consulting and Continuing Education at Southeastern Massachusetts Library System. A popular trainer, consultant, and speaker, she has many decades of experience guiding librarians through long-term planning, building programs, and major service changes. The Public Library Association's mission is to enhance the development and effectiveness of public library staff and public library services. Over the past seven years, PLA has supported a family of publications, ALA Editions' For Results Series, designed for library managers, staff, and boards to manage their libraries more effectively.
- Author(s)Cheryl Bryan
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitlePLA Results Series
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.