All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £8.99Trending at £9.09
- £11.33Trending at £12.98
- £2.98Trending at £5.88
- £29.89Trending at £33.32
- £25.00Trending at £29.77
- £10.76Trending at £10.99
- £14.02Trending at £16.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores what response the law has or should have to different family practices arising from cultural and religious beliefs. The issue has become increasingly debated as western countries have become more culturally diverse.
- Author BiographyMavis Maclean CBE, FASS, is the Founding Director of the Oxford Centre for Family Law and Policy and a Senior Research Fellow at St Hilda's College, Oxford. John Eekelaar FBA, is Emeritus Fellow of Pembroke College, Oxford.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight505 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn Eekelaar,Mavis Maclean
- Edition StatementNew as Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.