All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an ultimate theory of knowledge-based management and organizational knowledge creation based on empirical research and an extensive literature review. It explores knowledge management as a global concept and is relevant to any company that wants to prosper and thrive in the global knowledge economy.
- Author BiographySusan J. Bigelow is a writer and editor based in Tokyo, Japan. Her research is in communications theory and comparative philosophy concerning aesthetics and technology. Ayano Hirose is Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Graduate School of International Corporate Strategy at Hitotsbashi University, Tokyo, Japan. Her research is in the field of organizational knowledge creation, management, and leadership in private and public organizations, and knowledge-based innovation that co-create values in the social ecosystem. Florian Kohlbacher is Associate Professor of marketing in the International Business School Suzhou (IBSS) at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU) in Suzhou, China. Before joining IBSS, he was a senior research fellow and head of the Business & Economics Section at the German Institute for Japanese Studies (DIJ) Tokyo, Japan, where he has lived for 11 years. His professional experience covers both industry and academia in the field of marketing and knowledge-based management.
- Author(s)Ikujiro Nonaka,Ryoko Toyama,Toru Hirata
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/07/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight328 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.