Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £8.34Trending at £9.98
- £10.76Trending at £13.40
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £9.01
- £8.89Trending at £9.23
- £14.44Trending at £16.18
- £5.60Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizations rely on managers to make the most out of situations and get the best possible results. This guide helps them to: hire talented employees; master skills such as conflict resolution and coaching; initiate change and deal with resistance to change; set and communicate your goals; and motivate employees to go above expectations.
- Author BiographyBob Nelson, PhD is President of Nelson Motivation Inc., and author of 1001 Ways to Reward Employees. Peter Economy is Associate Editor of Leader to Leader magazine. Nelson and Economy are also the authors of Consulting For Dummies.
- Author(s)Bob Nelson,Peter Economy
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/06/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byKen Blanchard
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.