All listings for this product
About this product
- Description? This book encapsulates the lessons learned from the recent crisis and advises hedge fund managers and CFOs how to manage the risk of their investment strategies ? It presents in detail the various methodologies for managing hedge fund market, credit and operational risks depending on the hedge fund?s investment strategy.
- Author BiographyDavid Belmont has over 19 years of buy side and sell side risk management experience gained as a Chief Risk Officer, hedge fund risk manager, hedge fund investor, and a hedge fund lender. David is currently the Chief Risk Officer for Commonfund, a manager of US$27 billion of long term client assets across hedge funds, private equity, real estate, commodities, fixed income and equities. Previously, David was the Head of Risk Management for Temasek Holdings, the Singapore sovereign wealth fund, where in addition to risk-managing the direct investing, Private Equity, and long-only investments, David risk-managed Temasek s internal hedge fund strategies and its third party hedge fund investing. Earlier in his career, David was the risk manager for Cargill s Financial Markets Group, the precursor to the multi-strategy hedge fund, Black River Asset Management. Subsequently, David was the Director of Risk for Nexgen Capital, a closely held hedge fund active in emerging markets, credit arbitrage, volatility arbitrage, and natural catastrophe bonds. David s sell side experience comes from his recent role as Global Head of Hedge Fund Risk Credit at UBS Investment Bank and as Head of Risk Management for UBS Prime Brokerage in the Americas. David holds Master of Business Administration and Master of Science degrees from Yale University and is a Chartered Financial Analyst.
- Author(s)David P. Belmont
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight704 g
- Width200 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.46
- £38.13Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £12.86Trending at £15.02
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.