All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSets out the main theories of individual and group psychology, communication and learning and then proceeds to show how they can be applied in practice. Later sections consider recruitment and selection, developing competence and dealing with problem people.
- Author(s)Jane Weightman
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/07/1993
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberSeries 1
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Out-of-print date12/07/2000
- Content Note27figs.
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.