CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the Human Resource Management (HRM) scenario in a number of countries in the Middle East, highlighting various developments in the fields of HRM and International HRM (IHRM). This book gives the reader an understanding of the dynamics of HRM in the area. It is suitable for academics, students, and practitioners alike.
- Author BiographyPawan S. Budhwar is Reader in Organizational Behaviour and HRM, Aston Business School, UK. Kamel Mellahi is Senior Lecturer in International Strategic Management, Nottingham University Business School, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2006
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGlobal HRM
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKamel Mellahi,Pawan S. Budhwar
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.