Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.85
- £7.44Trending at £7.76
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £16.77Trending at £27.08
- £19.35Trending at £27.12
- £5.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2nd edition of this book shows how the quality of information can be improved in such knowledge-intensive processes as on-line communication, strategy, product development, or consulting. The text offers proven principles for applying information quality management to a variety of information products.
- Author(s)Martin J. Eppler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/07/2006
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note34 Tables, black and white; XII, 398 p.
- Weight852 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.