Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.23Trending at £46.84
- £40.97Trending at £44.50
- £12.27Trending at £15.13
- £16.20Trending at £18.94
- £56.77Trending at £61.85
- £14.15Trending at £16.17
- £38.54Trending at £46.93
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the NASPAA curriculum requirements on Information Management. This work covers the basics of information technology and the managerial and political issues surrounding the use of these technologies. It also includes end of chapter summaries with bridges to boxed exhibits, end-of-chapter notes, and a bibliography for further reading.
- Author BiographyJay D. White is the Reynolds Professor of Public Affairs and Community Service at the University of Nebraska-Omaha. He teaches master's courses in managing information, organizational behavior and development, and human resource management; and doctoral seminars in the philosophy of science and advanced public management theory. He is the author of numerous scholarly articles, book chapters, and books in public administration. He is a former Fulbright Scholar at the University of Leiden in the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Jay D. White
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication07/03/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Noteexhibits, figures, bibliography, index
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.