Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of nine case studies that examines the strategies, methods, and practices of the policy makers and practitioners engaged in security sector reform, uncovering the profound conceptual and practical challenges encountered in transforming policy aspiration into practice.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAlice Hills,Eric Scheye,Gordon Peake
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.