CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.09Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at library practitioners and academics of all levels, this book explores the exciting area of intellectual capital management in Libraries.
- Author BiographyPetros A. Kostagiolas lectures in information services management at the Department of Archive and Library Science, Ionian University, Greece. He researches and teaches library management, quality and reliability management, and research methodology, and holds a Ph.D. from the University of Birmingham, UK. Petros has been a co-author of three other books, has published in international journals, and is a regular speaker at conferences.
- Author(s)Petros Kostagiolas
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight430 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.