All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-help manual for those who meet the diagnosis of 'emotionally unstable' or 'borderline personality disorder'(BPD) outlines a brief intervention based on a model of treatment known to be effective for other conditions.
- Author BiographyLorraine Bell is Consultant Clinical Psychologist for Portsmouth Healthcare NHS Trust. She has worked in adult mental health services for 20 years and specialises in the treatment of women with serious mental health problems.
- Author(s)Lorraine Bell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2003
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.76Trending at £9.87
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.60
- £3.89Trending at £5.79
- £10.21Trending at £10.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.