All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £8.89Trending at £9.50
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.45Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to organize when the only established premise is that everything is transient? How is it possible for an organization to manage expectations based on the expectation of the unexpected?
- Author BiographyNiels Akerstrom Andersen, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Author(s)Niels Akerstrom Andersen
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.