Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionPresents research from a group of scholars who have been active in studying multinational teams in a global context. This book focuses on culture and other intra-group factors that affect the effective functioning of multinational teams. It also examines the effect of technology and other external influences on team processes and outcomes.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication28/06/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in International Management
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Volume editorDebra L. Shapiro,Joseph L.C. Cheng,Mary Ann von Glinow
- Series Edited byJoseph L.C. Cheng,Michael A. Hitt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.