All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.25Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionToday's competitive marketplace demands high quality and a fast track from drawing board to finished product. This guide shows how companies can gain a competitive edge by applying powerful project management tools to the product development process.
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors Milton D. Rosenau, Jr., is President of Rosenau Consulting Company, a firm that helps Fortune 500 companies and others bring profitable new product ideas to market. As a corporate officer, he has been responsible for developing both consumer and business-to-business new products. John J. Moran is President of J.J. Moran & Associates, a marketing company that specializes in acquisition and application of market information. He lectures frequently and has written several published papers on marketing and business planning topics. Both authors are certified management consultants and members of the Product Development & Management Association.
- Author(s)John Jude Moran,Milton D. Rosenau
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/1993
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width191 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.